Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fainted again

I fainted in the toilet. I was feeling faint about 3 seconds after I sat down on the toilet bowl and I decided to get out of the toilet but I got more giddy as I stood. After washing my hands and preparing to walk out of the toilet, I started moving backwards and I don't remember anything until I regained conscious and realised I was sitting on a pail and the toilet door was wide open. I saw my brother walking towards me and with his help, I managed to walk out of the toilet and I saw my mum coming towards me. She shouted for my dad and helped me out to the living room but I think I lost conscious again until I was in the living room. I attended to myself at the sofa as I am now an expert at situations like this.

When I was feeling faint, negative thoughts were flashing in my mind. "What is I die just like this?" "What will happen to my family and friends?" I was really scared and desperately wanted to shout for help. Now I know how vulnerable is life.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com