Monday, May 4, 2009

MIA

I AM BACK!
I had been MIA-ing for approximately 2 months. All were because of school work, stress and LAZINESS. =P

A quick update of what I have done for the past 2 months (about):
Attend lectures, attend tutorials, go home, give tuition, do projects, do tutorials, read mangas, watch dramas, sleep and recently, study and exams. My life is as boring as ever. -.-'



BUT, now that freedom is here to 'visit' for 3 months, I want to do so many things.

  1. meet up with friends
  2. go shopping and pamper myself
  3. play restaurant city (target: level 27)
  4. shop for my cousin's 21st present (give me some hints and NO car =D)
  5. spring-cleaning (though it is not spring anymore)
  6. bundle my notes -.-'
  7. (reluctantly) work
  8. (VERY VERY reluctantly) check my exam results
  9. watch the drama and movies I bought before the exams
  10. look for a bf? LOL (got anyone to intro? wahahah)

There are simply so many things to do. I heart 'you' so much, FREEDOM!!!

Oh, by the way, I fainted again last week. Wahahaha. Finally know the reason to my 'annual' fainting drama - Normochromic Normocytic Anaemic (don't ask me what is that cos I have no idea, just take it as anaemic). Hehe.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com