Sunday, October 4, 2009

I HAVE NO LIFE!

I need to scream, I need a break and I can't wait for this semester to be over.

I have been keeping to my resolution with little variations. However, I realised I have totally no life this semester. I spent my recess week doing project and studying for my mid-term, mid-term week to catch up on my readings and films (for my modules), weekend doing my projects plus tutorials and today doing my E-learning! I have no life. My life is only filled with school work and nothing else. I seriously hope December will come quickly. I deserve a break!

People who saw me watching films during this semester kept thinking I am back to my favourite entertainment - watching dramas/movies, but NO I am watching films as a requirement for my modules. Can you imagine watching documentary, recent movies, animes, black-and-white movies and finally doing an analysis of the films? I enjoy watching shows but really hate it when I have to watch it from an academic point of view all the time.

My only sources of entertainment for these 3 weeks are making mooncakes, watching The Legend (太王四神记), and playing Sunshine Ranch and Roller Coaster Kingdom on Facebook.

I seriously need my life back!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com