Saturday, December 26, 2009

My laptop died

My laptop died on me before I left on my little trip to Australia. Even though I sent it for repair before I left and have been back for a couple of days, the repair status of my laptop is still at 0%. I wonder just how long will it take for my laptop to come back to me.

On my way back from the airport, my brother told us that all the computers (desktops) were dead as well. How shocking. The only survivor among all the computers and laptops at home is my bro's laptop which is also in need of servicing. Thankfully, my bro managed to sacrifice his desktop to save one of the desktops which explains why I am using one now. =D

I am still waiting for my laptop to be revived before I upload pictures from my trip and blog properly. So, do check back once in a while. =)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com