Sunday, December 28, 2008

DVD players
I am pissed off with (almost) all the DVD players at home. Firstly, the one in the living room is working but the remote control is dead and the AV channel has been taken over by the new mio TV system. Then the DVD player in my parents' room is also not working because they haven't used it for the whole year. The only workable DVD players are in my room but no one wants to watch movie in my room. ARGH!!! PISSED OFF!!!
Twilight
On the other hand, I am glad that I finished reading Twilight series and surprisingly, I hate Bella. Oops. She is just too unreasonable and unpractical most of the time though she is very innocent and kind. Please don't kill me if you like her. (=p)
Sims outing
Last Friday, we had a cousins outing. For once, all the Sims cousins were there and together with my 4th aunt and uncle (who decided that their younger son needs supervision). We decided on bowling but when we were there, all the lanes were full so we thought of catching a movie but all the time slot of those that we hadn't watched were off therefore we went to the arcade. We played a few games but the most memorable game would be the basketball match. Hehe. We waited for the basketball machine to clear before we had a Sims tournament. (=p) About 2 to each machine, we started playing and screaming. Something we don't do every time we meet. Haha.

Then a call came and told us lanes were cleared for us so we went down to play bowling. Hehe. I am not a good bowler and I don't bowl very often so it was not surprising that I was really lousy at it. We had a really great time there with all the screaming, cheering and clapping. Then 2 cousins left for another appointment while we continued. After bowling, we had dinner at KFC, courtesy of my uncle and aunt, before we headed back to the arcade to finish the remaining tokens. Then another 2 cousins left with my uncle and aunt before we decided to head back to the east for a movie, Bedtime Stories. The movie marked our last event of the day.

I am definitely looking forward to the next Sims outing. (=D)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com