Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Exams and after exams

Exams are finally over. I am glad and yet very worried. I did not do well for my mid-term and the final papers were difficult. I really hope I can at least get B for Econs, C for JS and pass for the other two since I am going to S/U both. *Praying hard*

My bro is back!!! He came back on the 29th November which was a few days before my last paper. I couldn't wait for the end of my paper and it is finally over. My last paper ended on Monday 7pm but I only reached home at about 9pm as I couldn't get onto the first bus and had to wait very long for the next bus. After I reached home, bro transferred several files to my laptop to entertain me. Hehe. Slept at about 12 midnight and woke up early the next day to laze around and to Singtel to recontract my plan though I was mentally and physically tired.

I am still tired today but I started spring cleaning my cupboard, the boxes under my bed and also the drawer holding my dramas. I am done with them and tomorrow I will start clearing my wardrobe and start fishing for my stuffs that are lying around the house. Hehe. After that is time to buy New Year clothes. Time passes so fast. Can't wait for New Year to come.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com