Thursday, September 18, 2008

An appeal

Dear friends,

please do not call me after 11pm and especially when you can't find me online at that time. I am a light sleeper and the moment you wake me up from my sleep, I will not be able to fall back to sleep again. This is the reason why I am online now at 3.17am although I will have a super long day today.

Therefore, I appeal to you not to call me after 11pm. If you have anything to ask me, please sms to me and I promise to reply the sms on the next day.

I don't have any lesson on Wednesday so I will wake up late every Wednesday. Please do not call me early in the morning on Wednesday as I will usually spend Tuesday night trying to complete my readings which is a hell-lot.

So, don't call me after 11pm every night and before 10am on Wednesday.


Thanks & Regards,
Kelly

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com