Friday, September 26, 2008

Recess week

I should be studying and fully utilising this week to catch up with my reading but I am obviously not doing that. I have been watching dramas and surfing the net for the past few days. Erm... I admit that I did study a little bit but that is only writing notes and I only completed the notes for two modules. I want to cut ties with dramas but I can't. Haiz.

Met up with the girls on Thursday and yesterday.
Thursday:
Had Subway and we chatted about various stuffs till 11+pm. I really enjoyed the time we spent together and am so glad that our friendship is still strong even after 7 to 9 years. Hehe.
Yesterday:
Mae's 21st celebration. It is earlier by 2 months. LOL. Cause she will be leaving for Japan next Friday 1am and won't be back till next year August. I will miss her. Waiting for people to send me photos. Hehe.

By the way, I set a new record. I drank 4 cans of Red Bull this week because I want to keep myself awake throughout the day and it did work. Need to buy more Red Bull tomorrow. (=D)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com