Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 2

A lot of people came to my house today. Starting from 12noon, families after families started pouring into my house. Only until 10pm then did it stop.

I believe at least 50 came today. My house is always packed on the second day of new year. It is a kind of practice already. People will come to my house to visit my grandparents and the living room will be full with no place for us to sit except the floor.

This is what happens when you come from an extended and big family. We are close to my grandfather's brothers and god-brothers therefore every year we are packed.

Staying at home today earned me 6 'ang baos' and yesterday 22. Not the usual standard as we did not meet quite a lot of aunties from my maternal side. Luckily, I received 8 on new year from my immediate uncles, aunties, grandparents and parents. Hehe. Grand total of 36 on the second day. =P

However, today isn't a very good day to entertain the guests as my brother and I are sneezing away the whole day. I have a feeling that the 2 of us may be down with the same flu virus. -.-

I am feeling sleepy now. Off I go. Bye.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com