Monday, February 25, 2008

Grandma's and Grandpa's 90th birthday vs Bro's 23rd birthday

Grandma's and Grandpa's 90th birthday

Birthday cake that I have no idea how much it weighs. It's a durian cake. Yummy.

Grandpa already went home to sleep and only grandma stayed till the end so we only sang the birthday song to her. =D




This is my eldest cousin's daughter. I think her name is Jia Yun or Jia Yin. Can't blame me for not knowing her name as this is the first time I met her since she was borned. =P I also met many of my nieces and nephews but I really don't know them so we didn't really talk. Hehe.

VS

Bro's 23rd birthday


The super mini cake that is bought off the counter at the very last minute. =P

Is he trying to cut the cake? No idea. Haha.

With my dad and mum. I didn't realized that my parents are wearing the same colour top until now. Hehe.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com