Friday, February 22, 2008

Flight postponed

My bro had postponed his flight. He won't be leaving today but on the 2nd of March as his student visa is still not ready. Lucky us as we can help him to celebrate his 23rd birthday and celebrate our grandpa and grandma's 90th birthday though he will miss my grandfather's birthday on the 8th March.

My grandpa and grandma will be celebrating their 90th birthday today and initially we couldn't go as we wanted to see my bro off but now we can. =)



My bro, brother and I decided to make a new mug for my dad and mum before my bro fly to Australia and it is finally done 2 days ago. I took a picture of the 2 mugs. The design is exactly the same, only the background colour is different. =) The words that you see on the mug is actually a short greeting composed by my dad using our names though my brother and my name seems to be forced into it. -.- Lol.

In case you are interested,
发发(from my dad's name)新年的横财
满满(from my mum's name)的米糠粮仓
鸿(from my bro's name)运当头福满门
淑琳(my name)俊翔(my brother's name)齐恭贺
新年快乐



---
Wan Xin said I seems to gain weight as my face looks rounder in one of the pictures. Is that so? I really didn't put on weight. Lol. Though I wish.

---
Watching "L Changes the World" today before birthday celebration. =)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com