Monday, February 25, 2008

Faint

I almost fainted on Sunday morning. Decided to go for a jog after realising that I had been lacking in exercise for a long time. But, who knows that 2 rounds of jogging and 1 1/2 round of walking brought me such discomfort and faintness.

I practically dragged myself across the park to the HDB then to the coffee shop. I lied down on the floor for a few minutes after every few metres of walk. That just shows how uncomfortable I am.

When I decided to cross the road to the coffee shop, what I could see in front of me was only a moving road and pathway. I felt like I was rocking back and forth.

Finally I made it to the coffee shop, I sat down by the side of the road hugging my knees. A kind lady came forward and helped me to the table. She is one of the coffee shop helpers and she gave me a glass of hot water and even bought me a bottle of medicated oil. Her boss also lent me his phone to call my mum to pick me up.

My mum came and the moment she touched my hand, she realised that I was really cold as if I have no temperature. I dragged myself with her support back home.

AND

This is not the first time it happens. The first in during JC P.E. then I had similar experience during an exam and now. I really wonder what is wrong with me. Is it because of low blood pressure or what? Really had no idea.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com