Sunday, August 3, 2008

I don't look 21?


I finally cut my hair today. I kept telling myself I want to keep my hair long like it was when we were still in secondary school but yet I really love the length of my hair during Chinese New Year. After debating it in my head, I decided to cut it short. Reason being, it will be neater and will not need much maintenance.

So I asked my mum which salon should I go to as the one I frequent moved without me knowing. My mum decided to accompany me to this salon where there are only 2 good hairdressers. She was there so that I will not end up in the hands of some amateurish hairdresser. Hehe.

After the haircut, my brother joined us as he also wanted to have a new haircut (ok, maybe not so new but shorter haircut). While waiting for my brother, the hairdressers (my mum's friends) asked how old am I. They couldn't believe that I am already 21. They told me that I look I am still in secondary school. Erm... I don't know if I feel insulted or happy at the compliment that I looked younger than my actual age.

That is not all. Yesterday, my Artemis Fowl books finally arrived and I was wearing my Meridian JC PE tee so the guy asked if my principal is still Esther Lai (the principal when I entered Meridian). Well, that means I looks like I am only 17 or 18 to him or maybe the tee looks too new?

Do I really not look like I am already 21? Is that something to be happy about or sad?

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com