Saturday, August 30, 2008

Proper update

Just finished my Econs and English module tutorials. Still have JS (Japanese Studies) and E-commerce discussion questions to do, the piling readings and CL (Changing Landscapes) webcast to watch. At least I managed to finish 2 out of the many. (=P)

A few events to update on.

My primary school is gone. This picture was taken by my friend about one or two weeks ago and now the building had been demolished.

Last Friday was my grandmother's birthday and we had a mini gathering cum celebration at one of my uncles' house. The picture was taken when my grandmother was talking to my brother through MSN. (By the way, that is my laptop. Haha.)

Two weeks ago, I went to KBox with my cousins to celebrate the birthday of one of them. That is the only picture I took because I did not charge the batteries. (=P) For details, please go to Shermaine's blog.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com