Friday, August 29, 2008

Lacking of updates

I haven't been able to update because I am sick, busy and slacking. I know the latter two are contradicting but I was really busy the initial few days of the week and after I fell sick, I started slacking.

I have been down with fever for the past three days and it feels horrible. I forced myself to go to school and attend lectures and tutorials even when one minute I was feeling cold and another feeling hot. Slacking during the last three days resulted in lots of work to be done. All my readings and tutorials are not done, I have yet to listen to all the webcast to refresh my memory and the projects are killing me.

So far I am only making progress in the English module presentation and Japanese Studies project. I am falling behind for the rest. I have yet to start on the synthesis assignment due on the 12th of September and Changing Landscapes project. Stress. I need to buck up and work hard.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com