Friday, January 9, 2009

2 more days to school reopen

I still want to take 1 more module but apparently none of the modules are attracting my attention except those that cost a lot of points. Wondering if I can get my last module today considering the fact that I have limited points and am going out soon. Zzz...






Yesterday was my brother's enlistment. A brand new experience from my bro's enlistment. This time, they took us to the bunk first and on the way there, I spotted a monkey along the roadside. LOL. Only my father and I saw it sitting there. So CUTE! (=P) My brother is in the Y company and his bunk is the old SISPEC building which is more spacious and comfortable but older than the rest of the BMTC. Then we headed back to the auditorium for their oath taking ceremony and finally early dinner.

The dinner was just fried rice, sausage, bun, broccoli, baby carrots and a bowl of mushroom soup. I love the broccoli, baby carrots, bun and mushroom soup. The fried rice is too bland and the sausage is too dry. But it is overall a rather good meal. I will miss the mushroom soup. Sob.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com