Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CNY is coming so is school reopening

I am not very excited about school reopening. I mean, it is crazy to think that I look forward to the 3 hours back and fro from school. Which is the reason why I am trying to plan for 3 days week instead of a 4 days week like last semester.

BTW, did I mention that I got back my results? ALL PASSED! Something unexpected because Japanese Studies paper is so tough and my 2 failed mid term papers were thought to give me a couple of Cs. Instead, I only have 1 C and it comes with a positive. Hehe. Well, my CAP (equivalent to GAP) is 3.38 before exercising my S/U option. After much contemplating, I decided to only S/U 1 module which is the 1 I got a C for. After the S/U, my CAP becomes 3.67. Considered high among my fellow peers. Well, I just have to work harder.

And I don't like the food in school. They really taste horrible especially when you compare them with TP's food. I am also not thrilled to walk up and down all the stairs in school. It still needs a lot of getting used to.

Finally, I am looking forward to CNY. It is finally here again. Hehe. Can't wait to see everyone again.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com