Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Actors and Actress I adore

Nakama Yukie - starred in various dramas such as Gokusen (1, 2, 3) and the movie, G@me.

Kimura Takuya - Member of SMAP. If you don't know him, I don't know which era are you living in. LOL. Hui Min's god. I just like him a lot in the drama - CHANGE, which he played an amateur politician who suddenly became a prime minister (supposed to be 'puppet' but started moving by 'itself').

Yamashita Tomohisa - AKA Yamapi. Eye-candy and very good acting skills. Started paying attention to him after Kurosagi. He is pretty hot in my EA class. Hehe.

Fujiki Naohito - I just started paying attention to him though I always like the shows he was in but I just did not realise he is the same person. (=P) He caught my attention in Love Revolution followed by Hotaru no Hikari, Proposal Daisakusen, Around 40 and Shibatora. Best of all, I never realised he acted in 1 Litre of Tears. Hehe.


Above are all the Japanese actors and actress I like. Hehe.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com