Monday, July 20, 2009

Ankle = Irritant *Edited*

I am so irritated with my left ankle. I sprained my ankle at least 3-4 weeks back and even though I had visited a sinsei for it but it is still not recovering and probably getting worse. =.=

I have no problem walking and jogging but my ankle is still swelling though it is not very obvious if one does not compare but I can feel the swell and slight pain which started appearing a few times this week. Used the ankle guard but it doesn't seem to work this time round. I am comtemplating between going to the doctor tomorrow or back to the sinsei. Seriously pissed about it. I wish I can just chop it off and end of story.

*Edited*


Decided to go to the sinsei as per advised by Bernard. Went just now and had 3 needles poked into my poor ankle. The sinsei told me it got worse because this is a very old injury and I walk too much so my ankle did not recover and got worse. Therefore, I have to refrain myself from walking too much meaning more bus rides or cab rides. T_T My pocket is starting to bleed.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com