Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince


Yeah! Tomorrow! So excited!

I really love the books but I don't really fancy the movies very much cause they are not very informative and detailed like the books. However, we can't blame the directors cause they have a time limit to keep to. I can't imagine if they cut every single serial into 2 parts and release them months after the first part like 20th Century Boys, I think I will faint. Haha.



Other than the fact that the movies are not as good as the book, I also don't really like the characters they picked out. I am fine with Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliff), Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Emma Watson) but I really don't like Ginny Weasley (Boonie Wright). I mean in the books, she is supposed to be very pretty and rather quick-witted but the movies totally destroyed my image of Ginny in the books. If only Harry can end up with Hermione instead. =D Hermione is prettier and smarter. =P Haha.

Can't wait to see what is in stock for us in the movie tomorrow. =)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com