Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to myself

It's a very quiet birthday for me. No celebration as it is too close to my grandpa's passing but my mum promised me a cake on my lunar birthday.

Thank you for those who wishes/wished me 'Happy Birthday' today and for the presents prepared for me. Thanks a lot for making the effort of remembering or checking Facebook.

Had a very meaningful birthday today. It is the first time I went to a dog shelter as a volunteer and surrounded by so many dogs at once. Didn't do much as we are new so we only feed the dogs. They are so adorable and friendly though I am a little afraid of Bobby/Dobby (don't know which is the actual name) cause he is known to bite but he did not and though I dare not touch him, he also did not disturb me. =)

There are 1 GR and 1 Lab Retriever there or at least we believed to be GR and Lab Retreiver, they are very friendly, Dora kept coming to us for pats while Doris just laid on the floor.

The 6 pups are also very friendly and cute, one kept jumping on me while the other kept biting my slippers. They are all pups of Danny/Denny who is the father of the 6 pups, however, they have 2 different mothers.

Among all of them, my attention is caught by Daisy who kept hiding in the cubicle and wary of the other dogs. She is very docile but bitten recently by another dog. Poor her, she is now afraid of her fellow housemates. Hopefully she will get better and start playing with the rest soon. =)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com