Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kelly bought clothes clothes

Hehe. Happy happy. I bought clothes. =) One from Bonito Chico (one of Leanne's favourite blogshops) and one from Lolliepop Bestie. The denim frock from BC was already sold out when I saw it so I ordered through backorder while the one from LB was pending when I saw it and thankfully the deal fallen through so I get to buy it. Hehe.

However, new clothes also mean I have to throw some out if not Mummy will start nagging. Guess I have to start throwing them out on Saturday. =[


By the way, did I also mention that my shoes from the spree had arrived last week? Exactly the day after my birthday. =D Birthday presents for myself. Gave Mummy the yellow pumps as she likes that kind of design and that pair is super comfy. Kept the other two for myself. Double happiness. =D

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com