Thursday, January 10, 2008

38.4 degree celsius

The title reads my body temperature when I was at the clinic. No wonder I have been feeling very tired and mood-less today.

When I woke up this morning, my throat was hurting so much that I couldn't swallow. It still hurts now.

Went to my student's place to give tuition and then to Tampines interchange to deposit some cash. Who knows that the transaction was unsuccessful and my money was retained by the machine. Had to call DBS to get them to help me. -.- So unlucky.

Then I went to Music Junction to redeem 5566 latest album. Listened to it briefly. Not too bad. Very different from their previous albums which are all about 'love'. The type of music is also slightly different now. Overall, it is nice.

Need to go take a rest now. Bye.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com