Monday, January 28, 2008

Today

I was doing the statement for my family fund this morning and happily printed 5 copies to only find that I left out my 2nd aunt's name. =P


The statement was done on 2 separate occasions and therefore I totally forgotten that I could not remember my aunt's name on the first time I did it.

Even better, my 2nd aunt came to my house yesterday and I had the chance to ask but I didn't. Lol.




Gave tuition to 3 students today and went to Bedok Interchange to buy Fried Kway Tiao (sudden cravings for it) then I headed off to the bus stop to get $2 worth of Emperor Mandarin Orange. While I was on the bus, I put the oranges on my lap and started reading the U-weekly.


After a few stops, I realized that something hit my feet. I look down to find 2 oranges on the floor and 1 rolling away. Haha. I picked up the 2 and watched the lonely one rolling towards the door and disappeared from my view. Wahaha. So comical but I did not went to pick it up. =P


Reached home and passed the oranges to my mum, asking her to wash them for me while I had my dinner.


Guess what?


My mum took out 4 oranges that are joined together and said that they are for the offerings on Thursday. Lol. There goes 5 of my oranges. =D

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com