Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Repainting in process

My house is undergoing repainting now. That's why I didn't update recently. We are still painting anyway. Hehe. Started on Christmas and dragged to now. Currently, we are painting the ceiling of my room. Hohoho.

My dad picked 'sky blue' for all the ceilings and I picked a dark shade of blue for the walls. Intending to paint 2 walls with white so that the room will not look so dark. =P

Don't ask me why it is not pink or purple. When you stay in the same room with your brothers, you must think for them. Lol. Besides, that room had been painted pink for many years already. I am not exactly a pink person so I don't mind other colours. =D

Had satisfied my craving for almond cream but am rather disappointed. Comparing with the Bugis almond cream, the one at Pinle is not even comparable. It is so diluted that I feel like I am having almond soup instead of almond cream. I still want to eat almond cream though. Haha. But from Bugis. =P

By the way, those who wanted to get 'Big Eyes Dolly Lenses', you can go to Peggy's blog.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com