Tuesday, July 1, 2008

21st

Counting down to my 21st. 5 more days to my birthday, 4 more days to my celebration and 3 more days to checking in to the chalet! (=D) By the way, the cake above is my cake on that day. Ordered 2.5kg because Esther told me her cake was 2kg and we have about the same number of guests. BUT, hours after I made payment she told me her cake could be 3kg. (-.-')

Will be doing manicure tomorrow. Still not sure which nail salon bar to go to. I am very fickle-minded so I may change my mind anytime. (=P)

Reminded my bro that my birthday is coming. I asked him what is he getting for me. I guessed koala bear and kangaroo but he said no. He said he got me a platypus. LOL. Maybe because koala bear and kangaroo are too heavy? Haha. Don't know if my present will reach me before my birthday. (=P) I am trying to be as patient as possible. Hehe.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com