Thursday, July 3, 2008

My invitation message

想在浪漫的夜空下,
高歌欢舞,
举杯畅饮,
享美食,
在黑暗中等待日出吗?
请来参与我的B计划。

The above is composed by my father as my invitation message to my relatives. LOL. One of my uncle actually replied "silly bambo". Wahaha.

My dad is really good at composing things like that and during the Mothers' Day celebration which was held at my house, my dad ended the message with a name for a restaurant which is actually our unit number. LOL. Even the Chinese New Year greetings to my relatives were self-composed by my dad. He has creative but sadly his daughter didn't inherit that ability. (=P)

We will be checking in to the chalet tomorrow and will only be back on Sunday which is my actual birthday. Still, please come into my blog for the next 2 days as I want to cash out my Nuffnang earnings as soon as possible. (=P)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com