Saturday, July 26, 2008

My NECK

I can't turn my neck normally. I got a stiff neck now. (T_T) In the mid of tuition on Thursday, I realised my neck was very stiff and there was swelling on each side of my shoulder. Asked my mum to help me to massage a little when I reached home and the next day. Didn't get better and I had a very bad headache because of it so I headed to the Chinese physician for a session.

The physician told me it was due to sitting in front of the computer for too long and the swell was very bad because the stress on my shoulder was not from just a few days or weeks but months or perhaps the whole year. Well, I am quite oblivious when it comes to pain. (=P)

So it is to say that I actually experienced pain since weeks or months ago and I only realised it on Thursday. (-.-')

So she did the 'ba guan' [sorry, I don't know what is it known as in English and how to write in Chinese] and I was so shocked to see that one of the spot turned blue black with dark blood clot all over today. It is painful. Sob. Hopefully it will be better soon. *Pray*

2 comments:

yunjoy said...

no worries, the ba guan4 thing is like that de! it will be ok once the swell thing goes off =)

Kelly.Kel said...

Swell gone but burnt mark is there. SOB.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com