Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boring

Orientation talk is boring but essential. I have been seating in the same LT for 2 days already. By the way, I am still struck in it right now. I brought my laptop, that's why. (=p)

Been chatting with Leanne and Wan Xin since these morning and now they are gone. Have totally no idea where they went to. COME BACK!!

I watched The Dark Knight with a primary school friend last night. It was great. I want to watch it again. Christian Bale is really good looking and I have no idea why did they choose Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel Dawes. She looks old and doesn't match the superhero. The acting of Heath Ledger is great. He really gives me the creeps and when I thought he was finally caught, he came back again. I love the twist in the show. Really great. Highly recommended. (=D)

ARGH!!! I want to go home now!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com