Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Bank Job

I watched the movie yesterday with Esther. Met her at City Hall MRT and walked to Marina Square to buy the tickets first before we headed to Swensens for lunch. She had curry baked rice and I had crayfish spaghetti executive meal. Hehe. I think Leanne must be thinking I kept eating crayfish. (=P)

The Bank Job is based on a true 1971 major robbery of a bank in London which all the robbers were not caught to date. It involved royal scandal, brothel business and corrupted police officers. The storyline is great but half the time I don't have an idea what they were talking about because of the strong British accent. Esther is better, only for a quarter of the time she could not make out what they were saying. LOL. This movie is really interesting and do watch only if you are 21 because it is R21 rated. (=P)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com