Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Guiltiness

I am not good at forgetting things that I am guilty of. Guiltiness is something that will follow me wherever I go. Thought that I can finally get rid of guiltiness and it found its way back to me.

Remember in primary two when my principal pointed me out in front of the whole school for holding all the presents from my friends. I returned the presents immediately after that. I don't like it when someone of a higher authority looked upon me as if I am someone really nasty.

A few years older, my mum asked me to bring a plate of freshly cooked sardine to a neighbour. She reminded me not to run but I still ran and fell. I spilled the plate of sardine and hurt myself very badly. Mummy was super angry and I still feel guilty now.

I feel guilty about not putting in enough effort such that I can make it to university without much problems. I still feel very affected about it.

Now that I am a tutor, I feel guilty for being too lenient to some students. I feel guilty about the guardian finding out that the student is listening to MY iPod during my tuition session.

How can I get rid of all these guiltiness? I really feel very disturbed and upset about such things. =(

1 comments:

yunjoy said...

since you now know what is the wrong, then jiayou and work on it to improve it! eg. be more strict when comes to tuition for that child =) you can do it de~

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com