Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Updates

I think I should be getting a Canon camera. For once, my mum did not nag at me for wanting to buy things. YEAH!

***

Went to Escape last Saturday for the Halloween party. Pretty good experience. Hehe. Met a little boy outside Escape and was quite pissed off with his boyish attitude. Oops. =P

He kept wanting to watch the show that the Escape crews staged up for little kids while we wanted to go to the haunted house. He approached us at about 9pm saying that he wanted to take his things out of the locker which he put his stuffs with us. It was already our turn to play the flippers. Kind of pissed off cos he didn't pay for the locker and once he opened, we must take out all our things unless we pay for another locker.

After he left, we really did enjoy ourselves very much. Lol. So nasty of me.

Our first stop that day is to the Indian and Tarot card fortune reading. Not too bad. The Indian fortune reading said something about all my sorrows will soon be gone and I can do very well in my business in the future. Haha. Something good since I always wanted to set up my own business when I have the ability to. Hehe.

I asked about my future at the tarot card tent. The lady told me that I will have a tough period before I can set off as a qualified accountant. Somehow I mustn't give up in when I meet all the obstacles. Something good as well. Heh.

Next, we went to the Haunted house. Not so interesting this time. There was no guide, only heard screaming from 3 irritating girls who turned back to join us and kept pushing us and screaming. I flared up and told them in a very irritating tone that they can go first if they want and stop pushing. Somehow it works. Haha. They stopped pushing and we make it out of the Haunted house before we become deaf. Haha.

I think we went to Wild 'n' Wet next. Hehe. Really fun. I didn't realise that there are 2 dressed up ghosts hiding outside 1 of the cave until Shi Yun told me but we can't see them anymore as they are too far away. Lol. Really enjoyed the ride. We screamed for the sake of screaming. Haha. Love the highest slide. Love the thrill from the fall. Hehe.

After which we played the mini roller coaster (forget the name), superman ride (also forgot the name) , flippers and adult Go Kart. It was fun. I want to go back again. =P

***

Regarding tuition teaching, I am feeling really stressed up with my Primary 4 girl. She refuses to use her head to think and before I even teach, she said that it is hard. Everything that I taught her before, she conveniently forget them. Now I don't even know if she can pass her streaming exams. She is the only student that I have that can really make me mad.

All my students are able to do their exams without much problems. She is the only one who I think will fail. >:(

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com