Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Quick updates

Finally watched the last episode of The X-Family aka 终极一家. Not a bad ending in spite of all the negative feedbacks about copying characters of online games or existing shows. Really light-hearted show that is definitely worth watching. Highly recommended though a total of 55 episodes.

*Faint*



I am currently keeping a grand total of 7 guppies, 9 swordtail and 2 golden sucker. Hehe. Aren't they pretty? By the way, my hammies darlings are still as adorable and playful as even. They kept burying themselves with the wood shavings lately. So cute. =P



I bought 2 pairs of shoes online today. =P So sinful of me. I have been spending too much this month. But I haven't pampered myself for a really long time. Hehe. On top of it, I also bought the VCD of Goong S aka Prince Hours. Not too bad. The storyline is different from Goong aka Princess Hours but there are too many similarities. No wonder the legal case.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com