Saturday, October 6, 2007

This week


Mummy wanted to watch Princess Hours, Goong, again. Did not really watch the show this time round as I had been running about for the whole week. Luckily, I managed to watch the last few episodes.

I always love the last few episodes when the prince finally declared and expressed his love for his princess cum wife to everyone. His very first tear in the show fell when his princess doubted his words. Towards the end of the show, the prince lost everything from his respectfulness for his father cum emperor to everything that he owns. Really hate the shameful emperor, shameful second prince and the shameless second in position empress.

I know a lot of people love the second prince because he is pitiful and better-looking than the first prince but I always feel that he brought it upon himself to persuade the princess to indirectly destroy everything that the prince is holding on to, dearly.

Always like this show. =)

---


During any leisure time possible, I watched Hana Kimi, Japanese version. After watching the Japanese version, I came to a conclusion. The Taiwan version is much less interesting.

The actors and actresses are not as competent as the Japanese actors and actresses.
I also feel that the actor, Oguri Shun, acting as Sano Izumi aka Zuo Yi Quan is much better in portraying the badly hurt high school student. The actress, Horikita Maki, portraying Ashiya Mizuki aka Lu Rui Xi is also much more competent than Ella from S.H.E.

I am beginning to fall in love with Japanese dramas especially after watching My Boss, My Hero. =) Going to start conquering the Japanese drama section after neglecting it for so many years. =P

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com