Sunday, October 28, 2007

I want to get a camera

I want to buy a camera!!!

But I don't know which to get.

Should I get this?




This is a neoprint camera from Japan. It can work like a neoprint machine whereby you can take photo and design your photos. The only difference is there is not printing service available. The down part about this camera is its resolution is not good.


Or should I get this?



This is a camera which I like very much as well. The mega pixel is 4.0 and has 3x optical zoom and not too expensive. It is about $150. Considered quite cheap, right?

1 comments:

yunjoy said...

its cheap.

but, the 4.0 megapix ish not worth it. i suggest at least a 5.0 megapix. that gives an average quality pic =)

wait and keep a look out first. i believe the price will drop like mad. think there's abother batch of cam coming out soon (year end) for the festives =) wait for some cheapo bargains!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com