Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tired

This week is quite chaotic for me. So many people to meet to get my stuffs. Yu Hong, Guiqi and more.

Finally settled one of them which is to get my looties from Guiqi. Luckily she is kind enough to bring it to Bedok interchange for me before I set off to my next tuition kids' place. Problem now is how to meet Yu Hong when our time keep clashing. =(

I have a feeling that I already broke my record for the past few months. I have been sending a lot of sms and making so many calls. Wondering how much will be my bill this month. Shitty.

Had my dinner at about 10pm tonight and guess what I did? After finishing my dinner, I brushed my teeth and totally forgotten that I still have a glass of unfinished coke on the table. Argh! Only when I was brushing my teeth then I remember.

Experts said that everyone needs at least 21% of oxygen in order for our brain to function properly. I have a feeling that the level of oxygen that really reaches my brain is super low thus resulting in a malfunction. =(

Well, I hope I am not the only one. Gotta stop all the talking and let the sweeties (students) start doing the talking, starting tomorrow. Hehe. I will be snoring away. =P

*I am watching 'It Started With A Kiss' AGAIN!*

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com