Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fr3b



I just received my samples from Fr3b and caused them a bit of trouble because I forgot to take note of the transaction reference. =P Love the samples though I haven't started trying them out.

But I love samples. Wahahaha. Samples give you a chance to try out the products to test their effectiveness and suitability before paying bucks for it.

I used to pay hundreds over dollars just to try out different products which some ended up unsuitable for me yet I am unwilling to throw them out and stop using them since they cost a lot. I think Fr3b is a really great idea, allowing you to try the samples, give your reviews of them and to read the reviews of the products by others. That's why I love Fr3b. =P

There are some new stuffs available on Fr3b, check it out if you have not. =D

PERFUMES, BB CREAMS, SKIN CARES, HAIR CARES, NON-EXPOSURE TAPES, ETC

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com