Monday, June 15, 2009

Lizards are meant to be on the walls NOT FLOORS

ARGH!!!

I spotted a BIG FAT LIZARD on the floor in my room today. I screamed and shouted for my mum and the LIZARD probably has the biggest shock in ITS life and quickly crawled back under my brother's bed. When my mum finally came in, IT was gone.

When I finally forgot about the BIG FAT LIZARD, IT decided to remind me of ITS existence by appearing on the floor again. I screamed and shouted again and IT crawled all over the floor (ok, not everywhere but a semi-circle from IT appeared). Mum managed to came in on time but the LIZARD disappeared again when the insecticide was ready.

Mum was really brave, she shifted the stuffs and the LIZARD came jumping out and crawling on the floor and out of my room. She chased after IT and sprayed the insecticide.

I have no idea if the BIG FAT LIZARD is dead or not but even if IT is, I am still having the goosebumps from seeing IT so close to me.


LIZARDS, LISTEN UP! YOU ALL BELONG TO THE WALLS, NOT THE FLOORS AND DEFINITELY NOT MY ROOM! GET OUT OF HERE!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com