Friday, June 12, 2009

Shoes!!!

I LOVE SHOES! BUT mum hates to see new additions to my 'collection'. I am buying behind her back now. =P

This is one pair that I like but sadly I don't have clothes to match this pair so I didn't get it.

I think this pair is sweet too. But it looks a little uncomfortable so I didn't get it.


I love this pair for its uique design but I doubt I will wear it out so again I didn't get this.


Now, the few pairs that I bought:

This is 1 cheap pair of pumps that I bought. It costs $7.70 only. Hohohoho.

Wedges. This pair caught my eye and I knew I must get it. Hehe. It costs about $16.


Another cheap pair of shoes. I like this pair because of its simple and heel-less design. It also only costs $7.70.

New members to the 'family'. Looking forward to their arrival. =D

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com