Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Old handphones

*LAUGHS* Look at the old handphones that we have been keeping for years. My dad finally gives the green light to sell them away. Let me introduce them to you. Wahahahha.

The top middle, Nokia 3210 which came out almost 10 years ago.
Top right hand corner, Nokia 7***i. Sorry, I have no idea which model is that. =P
Bottom right hand corner, Nokia ****. Again, I have no idea which model is it. Wahahaha. But this model came out like 3 or 4 years ago.
Bottom middle, Samsung ****. It is a free phone when we recontract with Singtel.
Bottom left hand corner, Samsung E730. My phone prior to Omnia. Sad to bid goodbye to it after serving me for 2 years and 1 year in the drawer.
The last phone, Samsung. It is colourless and I have no idea when did it came out. Wahahaha.


=D

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com