Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some interesting conversation I had recently

  • My dad and mum had a small argument one night and the very same night I spotted my dad in the living room with the lights off, watching TV so I casually said "你被妈妈干出来啊?". After that I went back to my room and when it was time for the show - I Guess*3, I came out to watch with my dad and he said "你也被妈妈干出来啊?". *FAINTS*
  • One day, I went out with 2 of my cousins and while waiting for the restaurant to serve our food, we were complaining on how tired we were feeling.
    Cousin 1: I am so tired.
    Cousin 2: I am tired too.
    Me: Me three.
    Cousin 1: How can you be more tired than me? I slept at 3am.
    Me: Hey, I woke up at 4am and couldn't fall back to sleep.
    Cousin 2: I carried a TV down the stairs. (WINNER)
  • I spotted my brother's MSN nick as "the swine flu is getting worse, all pigs please take care". I laughed and my brother decided to show me a Pig animation on MSN. I laughed even harder and asked my brother if he had some 'pig' friends on his MSN list if not how would they know he wished them well. My brother replied: "some fly over to Singapore as air pork already". *FAINTS*

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com