Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ying's Birthday

My cousin held her 21st birthday party at Aranda yesterday. Here goes some of the pictures. For more pictures, go to my facebook. =D

The birthday girl showing off our present for her.

A closer picture of the watch, taken with my handphone so sorry if it is not very clear. =D

Her birthday cake, one of the gifts from her sister.

The family with the two god-sons

The cousins' group picture.

Group picture NO. 2

The cousins who are late.

Polaroid photos

SQUEEZE!

We, who decided to cam-whore. LOL.

"Everyone, closes the eyes. Ok, 1, 2, 3." *Snap*

The birthday girl's friend, as well as mine. Hehe.

A video of a birthday prank we played on the birthday girl. Hehe.
In case you are wondering what prank we played: The day before the party, there's a BBQ and the birthday girl asked what did we get for her. After a moment of thinking, I replied that we were getting her a box and on my way home I thought of playing a little prank on her. =D I asked my other cousins if they agreed to it and they all did so I took out the watch (with the pillow and warranty card) from the box and bubble wrapped it into another box followed by putting in a really cute coaster (also a gift) into the box. We kept waiting for her to open the present and when it was time, I just had to video it down. LOL.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com