Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dong Cheng Wei 東城衛

If you watch KO One, you will be familiar with 東城衛. That is it's first appearance on TV.
If you watch The X-Family, you will be even more familiar with this upcoming band.

So who are they? They are an upcoming band consisting of Jiro Wang from Fahrenheit, Xiu, Deng, Ming and Jie.

Why did I mention them here? Basically it is because I am attracted by a particular song that they were involved in.


This song is however, not sang by them. It is sang by Da Shu from Hana Kimi. Surprised? I am.



I really love this song. I think if A Chord aka Da Shu is going to cut an album, I will definitely buy and same goes for Dong Cheng Wei. =)

1 comments:

FAHRENHEIT said...

I am attracted by dong cheng wei especially, the song 'gou ai' is really a perfect song. but , one think i am not agreed about A CCHORD's hair style in the mv of gou ai. Really makes most of the girls vomit mann!okaylah. most of the part is really perfect.i would support fully.kam pa teh!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com