Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens

Oh my god!

I did not know this a few hours ago. Vanessa Hudgens is currently facing a tough period of her life and possibly a termination in her contract with Disney.


REASON: Her personal nude photos, meant for Zac Efron (her boyfriend), were recently uploaded online by a third party.


I am still shocked over this piece of news. I just did a little search and found the censored photos and the full news report on this.

I am wondering how do her fans feel about this. Still supportive or ashamed of her actions?

My personal view is that she is not at fault. Afterall, it is not meant for public in the first place and she never would have thought that the photos will be circulating on the web.

But everyone has their own views on this. Just hope that they will not terminate her contract as I really think she looks compatible beside Zac Efron.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com