Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hectic week

I am so dead this week.

Ever since Tuesday, my week had been really busy. I am drained from every single source of energy after my last tuition of the week. I am as good as a walking corpse.

The worst thing now is I have a project to be done before the 20th of this month and it is on CSS. How the hell do I know what is CSS? I still have no single idea of what is that.

I really have the urge to just ignore everything, lead my simple life and heck care whatever is happening. I really don't feel good about how things are going on recently.

Why can't certain people be more cooperative with me? I am tired. Even someone who met me for the first time knows that I must have been drained recently. So why can't people just give me their cooperation but continue to let me run after them for things to be done?

I am no wonder woman and I don't wish to be one.

I am tired and I just want to sleep. Give me peace.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com