Monday, September 17, 2007

Me = Old granny

I feel like an old granny now. Boo~

I can't really carry my laptop today, use the phone for too long and carry my bag on my shoulders. Sob. I sprained the muscles on my shoulders and it is still swollen.

I am really a problematic girl who suffers from all kinds of body aches or problems that an old granny should be suffering from. My mum is the one who said so. T.T

I went to the sinseh that I always go to. She said that the sprain is due to many reasons. One of which is it accumulates the strain on my shoulders for the past few years and only got worst recently. She wanted to perform acupuncture but I didn't dare to try as I am always afraid of needles.

Due to the fact that I did not go for acupuncture, the part whereby she treated is still extremely painful when I move my arm or touch it. Sob.

So conclusion is I am a young girl with a body of an old granny.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com