Thursday, November 1, 2007

WARNING: Do not read this while you are eating or just finished eating

WARNING: DO NOT READ AFTER MEAL OR DURING MEAL! ANY FORM OF DAMAGE IS SELF-LIABLE!

Sorry no pictures I can only describe.

My mum was yelling just now for the dad to tell him that our poor sewage system is blocked again. Reason being my dad had accidentally flushed a bath towel through the sewage system yesterday. Not so bad as it took 1 day to take its effect.

What's worst is coming. Please prepare your bucket!

I was the last to use the toilet today and what I did is not 'small business' but 'BIG business'. It spells S-H-*-T!

My smartie dad decided to double confirmed that the sewage is really blocked by filling the bowl with water and after it was so full, he decided to pump the hole.

Guessed what happened?

I guess it is not too hard to guess. The water started to turn from milky to brown and finally to orange and during the process, I saw 'things' started to flow/float out of the hole. Oh my god. Now the sewage system is still blocked and the water is still not of my favourite colour and somehow it is because of my 'doings'.

Wonderful. If I spoilt your appetite, congratulations, you can go on diet. =D

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com