Friday, November 9, 2007

Childhood memories

Was talking to my brothers on Wednesday about our childhood. It was then did I realized that I spent almost a year living in the shop house that my father and uncle owned together when I was about 2.

I remember staying at the shop house but only have very vague memories of it. I remember a scene of my father, brother and me slept in the living room of the shop house and lit a mosquito coil. I can remember the fan spinning away and the smell of the cardboard boxes around.

I really like the shop house though it is very small and dusty. I like it cause it is very peaceful.

Besides this, we also talk about the times when we made our mother angry. I will always hide in the toilet and wait for my mum to cool down before I will get out. My brother said that I actually locked him outside the toilet once and he was beaten when I was not. Lol. I really cannot remember. But I was laughing away when he mentioned it.

Childhood memories is still the best. =)

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com