Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Slacking

I have been slacking since most of my tuitions came to a stop. =P

I am getting more and more reluctant to get out of my house. Hehe. But I still want to go shopping. At least at TM since it is officially open after the recent renovations and extensions. It will be wonderful to head out somewhere near to do shopping. I always hate to go to Orchard but love Far East. Lol. Ironic isn't it?

I want to do shopping but everyone is busy. Even my mum is busy with all the little shopping and outings with her friends. When my mum is out, I have to be home. Haiz. Cos I need to keep a watch on my grandmother.

Since I am so bored lately, I have been watching animations on Crunchyroll. Hehe. I have conquered Bleach, Ichigo 100% (lame and stupid anime), Zombie Loan and starting to watch Ghost Hounds which is a new anime. Hehe. That is what happened with someone who has nothing better to do. =P

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com