Friday, November 30, 2007

Time for a proper update

While I was typing the previous post, I was watching 'Hello! Miss'.
I believed that some of things are nonsensical. Lol. Now for a proper update.


I have been staying at home almost everyday. I really am so lazy to get out of the house.


After giving tuition on Tuesday, I went to TM to buy some erasers.
My eraser is so pathetic that I have nothing to say.
Broke into so many small pieces that it is almost beyond usage. =P
After which I went to the pet shop to get bathing sand for my hammies and finally to TS and
Poh Kim to compare prices for a few shows that I am interested in. Decided on 'Hello! Miss' and
'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time'. =)


Then I spent the night watching 'The Girl Who Leapt Through Time'.
Like what I mentioned in my previous post, the movie has a really slow grand opening.
In fact, it is not grand at all. If I didn't read the synopsis, I won't even have the slightest idea of
what is happening.
The movie is still rather boring towards the mid and the real climate comes in only at the end
when Chiaki, a friend of Makoto (the lead), started revealing the secrets.


Though this movie is rather boring for majority of the scenes, I strongly encourage you to watch it. It is not a movie that you will understand at once but the after taste is beyond description. I have the urge to watch the movie again soon after my mum and bro finally managed to watch from episode one of 'Hello! Miss' to the final episode. Lol.

I guessed that you have managed to guess what happened for the next 2-3 days. Haha.
Yes, it's 'Hello! Miss'.
I have been watching endlessly except when I have to give tuition or felt too tired (though this is
highly impossible, lol).
I watched late into the night and into the early morning.
My mum and bro are complaining that they only managed to glimpse through one episode and
never after that. Wahaha. I am a machine gun. Lol.


*


Okay, now to something more serious.
I was on Flowerpod just now and came across a thread titled
'15 year-old girl jailed with 20 men'.
Here are some articles that you can refer to for information:
Article 1
Article 2


Apparently, this girl was raped countless times in the jail with no single officer that came
forward to help her.
She endured the sexual abuse for almost a month with an almost non-existing
(at least to myself) crime to which why she was arrested.
The police officers as well as the 20 men deserved to be shot.
They are BAST*RDS!


I also came across another similar case which shows the disrespect for women or should I say
the existence of inequality between men and women in this present modern world.
Refer to the article:
Article


The lady was gang raped but she was instead sentenced to jail terms and lashes for being in the
same vehicle with a man who is not her relative.
Instead of looking into the seriousness of gang rape, the judge decided to punish the lady first.
What the heck is happening?
Pissed.

*

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com